Faith Love Hope Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KendieIsLoved07

Guest
Hi my name is ### and I would like to ask for a prayer for faith love hope for my family myself and the world. I would also like to ask for more of the Holy Spirit of Jesus to be with me and for Jesus to bless me with a job to help others and my family. Thank you so much for your prayers God Bless ###
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus name that You will continue to transform me as I walk on the path of purity (1 Jn. 3:3). Purify, cleanse, refine, and sanctify me as Christ desires for me to be (Eph. 5:27). I thank You, Lord God, for all this transforming power that You will allow to flow into my life (2 Cor. 11:14). Break up all of the fallow ground and rain righteousness down upon me from heaven to fill my soul (Hos. 10:12; Matt. 5:6; Phil. 1:11), so that I may bear much fruit unto holiness (Rom. 6:22).



Help me to be willing to be perfected in Christ so that I can reach my full potential as a fruit-bearing branches that abide in Christ Jesus (Matt. 5:48; Jn. 15:4) Grant me the spiritual strength and determination to fulfill my God given purpose here on earth as I walk in obedience to Your Word and Your Will for my life. May I be one our Your disciples who bears much fruit and walk in the love of Christ. May You God be pleased and glorified in my life and with my life(Jn. 15:8-17). May all Your purging in my life transform me into a vessel of honor that is fit for the Master’s use; prepared for every good work (2 Tim. 2:21). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the child of God who sent this prayer to me I ask all of these spiritual blessings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen!



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

⤴️Improved Face to Face Time 2 Jn 1:12 Christ Indwells by Faith, Love of Christ Overflows Eph 3:17-20 Admonition of Yahweh Eph 6:4 Wife Aides Pr 31:12... Father, thank You for ending months of "radio silence," for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond...
Replies
9
Views
141
⤴️Improved Face to Face Time 2 Jn 1:12 Christ Indwells by Faith, Love of Christ Overflows Eph 3:17-20 Admonition of Yahweh Eph 6:4 Wife Aides Pr 31:12... Father, thank You for ending months of "radio silence," for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond...
Replies
14
Views
211
⤴️ Improved Face to Face Time 2 Jn 1:12, Blessing of Christ Indwells Our Hearts by Faith, Love of Christ Overflows Eph 3:17-20, Admonition of Yahweh Eph 6:4... Father we thank You for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond Expectation, Eph 3:17-20, for...
Replies
9
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom