Fading Quickly And Not Doing Well =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God please lead me out of this dark place. God please help me because I am afraid this PTSD, Depression, Anorexia and Anxiety will take me out. God only YOU can provide me with a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, broken, shattered relationship. I am so tired God and I am losing hope. I am sorry if my faith waivers and the self doubts run rampant. Please keep my situation in your prayers. May God bless you all. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Jesus we ask in your mighty name to take hold of your child and deliver her from PTSD, depression, anorexia, and anxiety. These things do not have authority over her Lord! And may you heal Her and make her whole again in the name of Jesus! May you read your child's heart and have favor over her! By your stripes we are healed, Jesus! Thank you, Lord! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear Spiritual Warriors, Fellow believers and Saints. This is a short Prayer Request regarding diagnosing and fixing an electrical fault in my van. My indicators ( Blinkers ) have failed for the 2nd time since I have had possession of my Van which I need for my livelihood. The First time...
Replies
7
Views
171
I’m Going through health and financial Challenges and no one cares. My health is so bad right now. the doctors saying that I may not make it. Father in Jesus name please help those who you can help. It’s too late for me. I’m not asking for prayers for myself anymore but I will intercede on...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom