Facing Eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileenmack

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me..I'm a single mother 5 children and is facing eviction on or after December ### th

..I can't believe this is happening to me..I have no money and Christmas is so close. please pray for me and my children p

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for me and children.. I'm worried so much.. I feel myself breaking down, but I'm holding up because of my children. Please pray.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old woman that lives alone. I have no income right now. I’ve been in my place of residence for over ### years. I’ve always paid my rent with no problem and now I’m facing eviction. I’ve fallen on financial hardship and at this point I truly do not know what to do. Not only that I...
Replies
9
Views
134
My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
157
Dear God, I am facing eviction. I can’t afford to pay my rent meaning I will soon be homeless and will lose custody of my ###. Why is this happening to me? Please provide urgent funds so I can keep a roof over my head and be a good parent to my ###.
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom