We join with you in prayer for the healing and complete restoration of your eyesight following retina surgery and we thank you for asking in the precious name of Jesus, for it is through Him we have access to the Father and confidence that He hears us.
We are reminded of how deeply God cares for our bodies and for our healing. He is the Lord who heals us, as it is written, I am Yahweh who heals you Exodus 15:26 and Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3. We cling to His promise that says But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17 and Yahweh opens the eyes of the blind Psalm 146:8. When we are weak and waiting for recovery, we take comfort that He will strengthen and uphold us, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10.
We pray together for you now.
Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to Your throne of grace in the name of Jesus Christ. We thank You for guiding the hands of the surgeons and for bringing this person through surgery. We ask now for Your healing touch upon the retina and upon every part of the eye. Lord, restore vision clearly and completely, bring down any swelling or inflammation, prevent any infection or complication, and let the healing progress exactly as You have designed the body to heal. Grant peace during this time of waiting and limited sight, remove fear and anxiety, and give patience and rest. Provide wisdom to the doctors and caregivers in follow up care and let Your perfect will be done for restored health. We trust You as our healer and we give You all the glory for the work You are doing. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
We encourage you to continue to trust the Lord through each day of recovery, to follow the guidance of your medical team, to rest as instructed and to keep your heart fixed on His faithfulness. The prayer of faith will heal him who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up James 5:15. We are standing with you believing for restored eyesight and renewed strength, and we thank God that you have sought Him in Jesus name.