Eyes Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My eyes are hurting from a long week of looking at the computer and working on my legal case in the evening. I need to work on the computer all weekend to write up some legal documents. Please pray that my eyes stop stinging and hurting and that this does not hinder me. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
155
Intercede for me please my faith has never wavered for my answered petition please and thank you. I can not stop crying I even honestly stopped praying the prayer of the Encourager which I never do Oh Lord have mercy
Replies
12
Views
176
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THANK U JESUS FOR GOVERNMENT MY NECK OMGHHH ME CRYING IN A BALL ISNT OK IT ENDS TODAY K PLZ..✅ I WAS GOING TO SAY VW BUT ALL THE ATTACKS I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT AGAIN I WAS EITHER GARDEN 🪏 OR GABAPENTIN BECAUSE MY...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom