Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Petergrad
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petergrad

Guest
Dear God,

I am trying to gain experience in the transportation industry. I am doing all that I can, please help me so I can launch my career. I've been trying so hard to find a job. Thank you for looking out for me. I feel fortunate that I am in the position to even look for such opportunities.

###
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord help ### get experience and help him in his career path. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
152
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
209
🌾I don't do this much, but I believe we are entering a time where team ministry between godly men and their wives is going to be increasingly necessary, fruitful and the need for companionship where two are better than one will certainly have a better reward for their labor, Ecc 4:9-10, Gen...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom