Excuse me in asking for prayer with ...

Gregorios

Prayer Warrior
Excuse me in asking for prayer with more than two persons for me. Our Lord said, "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" (Matthew 18:20). My belly is expanded due to obesity and gastric problem and following this I can't lay and sleep. Despite taking medication, I have no change and sleep by sitting on a chair. Am sure if a group of people pray together for me, I will get deliverance from it.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old and have been struggling with rising blood pressure. It’s getting dangerous. Medication, etc. just doesn’t seem to be helping. I can feel it. My wife and kids need me on this earth just a little longer. I want to be here for them, not myself. I also ask the Lord to guide me in...
Replies
13
Views
70
Dealing with a some in-law issue and looking for prayer but also wisdom. I was friends with my brother-in-law's girlfriend, we would go out for coffee or brunch and have a nice time. Overtime I found out she was telling my BIL that I didn't like her and she would get upset over little things...
Replies
7
Views
174
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom