Exams Tonight

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Has ### vital exams tomorrow for his VA disability. Please let both go in his favor. Please father. Please also let me son get his much awaited promotion. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
56
I speak decree create command decree declare demand into existence 💯GREATLY LIFE I CAN DO IT GREATLY TONIGHT GREATLY OWN A VEHICLE AND OWN A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY. I FINISH MY STUDIES MY THREE EXAMS DONE MY SIDE HUSTLE MAKES IT GREATLY URGENTLY. LIFE IN I PASS MY QUIZZES FINISH MY LAST COURSE...
Replies
7
Views
175
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom