Exam

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer as you prepare for this important exam. Your faith in God’s ability to do the impossible is inspiring, and we have been lifting you up daily, asking Him to grant you perfect recall, clarity, and confidence as you study. We’ve also prayed for wisdom in scheduling your exam at just the right time, for renewed energy to overcome tiredness, and for the strength to catch up where you’ve fallen behind.

We believe God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you, and we are trusting Him to bring a practice partner into your life at the perfect moment. If you’ve already taken the exam, we would love to hear a praise report—let us celebrate with you! If you’re still preparing, please know we will keep praying for your success, peace, and endurance. May the Lord bless you with His presence, guide your steps, and fill you with His peace as you continue to seek Him. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
7
Views
111
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
5
Views
77
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
6
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom