Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God has been so good. We got the temporary housing solution we asked for. However, we are currently facing financial difficulties due to the expenditures. The loans and debts are never ending. Dear sisters and brothers, please pray for a financial breakthrough for us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
140
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
126
I don't know, what to say. Tomorrow is my exam. I have enough time for the exam preparation but I studied nothing till this time not because I don't like but I'm facing spiritual battle and physical battle. My stomach always gives me trouble. My body and mind are always in a freeze or foggy...
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom