Exam

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh my might god tomorrow is my biology exam please make me score atleast 57 marks and make the question paper with the questions that i know please i beg you please my lord please
Replies
9
Views
118
Tomorrow's my exam I'm very nervous and little afraid.but god I know you are with me always i don't neet to be worry you will help me.. please pray for me that I may write my exam well.amen
Replies
6
Views
278
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom