Ex ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassylady

Humble Prayer Partner
In the name of Jesus I love that man Lord in the name of Jesus let us be able to communicate Lord restore in his heart forgiveness pray for my family that God will bring us more closer my children let us be so close and full of love Jesus heal us we lost our son brother to suicide our mom to cancer in the past two years Jesus we need you more than ever give us strength set the captive free in Jesus name and it is so
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
11
Views
154
Pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom