Ex Girlfriend With A Bad Guy !,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ex is with a bad guy and I'm worried about her. I still want to be with her but if they doesn't happen I can deal with. I can't deal something bad happening to her so please pray God is with her and keeps her safe and shows her heart what this guy is. Her name is ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex, ###, recently came to know the Lord. She struggles however with jealousy, anger, paranoia, and psychotic episodes. I suspect demonization. Please restore her to sound mind, with permanence therein.
Replies
10
Views
229
My ex girlfriend is suicidal. She's been this way for years. She has recently come to know the Lord and was baptized. However, demonic thoughts and demonization persist. Please pray for ###. She also has a ### year old daughter.
Replies
11
Views
263
Dear lord I am asking you to allow my ex girlfriend to come back to me and we can be happily learn to respect eachother and not run away from eachother. You have made us stronger together in helping eachother be happy. Please pray for her to stop smoking Marijuana and wanting to have sex outside...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom