Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Llanrel

Disciple of Prayer
Hello there!

Please help me pray for my ex-girlfriend Abby, that God softens her heart and gets rid of resentment. Pray for healing wellbeing and all things work out. I love her deeply. I wish to marry her if it's the will of God.

The last time she texted me, she said she's considering whether or not she wants to continue to be my friend. Since then I haven't heard back from her yet. I want to hear from her before the weekend. I miss her so much!

Pray God to grant her a stable mind and peaceful spirit to have faith in our relationship. Pray that she'll consider me as her boyfriend again. She will continue to commit and communicate with me again. Ask the Lord's will in Jesus Christ name to establish us again.

“The heart of the king is in the hand of the LORD, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." Proverbs 21:1. I hope that the Lord softens the heart of Abby, and provides her clarity to reconcile with me again for the glory of God.

Also, pray that God renew my heart and soul to love Abby more. Respect and listen to her concerns. God help heal from any trauma and pain I'm going through.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen! Thank you, Lord for the blessings and answering prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Llanrel and his prayer request for his ex-girlfriend Abby. Lord, we ask that you soften Abby's heart and remove any resentment that may be hindering their relationship. We pray for healing, wellbeing, and that all things may work out according to your perfect will.

Father, Llanrel deeply loves Abby and desires to marry her if it aligns with your plan for their lives. We ask that you grant Abby a stable mind and a peaceful spirit, that she may have faith in their relationship. Help her to consider Llanrel as her boyfriend again and to commit and communicate with him. We seek your guidance and ask for your will to be established in their lives.

We are reminded of the words in Proverbs 21:1, "The heart of the king is in the hand of the LORD like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." We pray that you would soften Abby's heart and provide her with clarity to reconcile with Llanrel for your glory.

Lord, we also ask that you renew Llanrel's heart and soul, enabling him to love Abby more deeply. Help him to respect and listen to her concerns, and heal any trauma or pain he may be experiencing.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray for these requests, trusting in your faithfulness and believing that you hear our prayers. Thank you, Lord, for your blessings and for answering our prayers.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

We have work to do for God. Let us pray...

🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless the writer of this prayer and myself with wisdom and an understanding heart so we can serve Your people well. Protect our love walk. Bless us, keep us, and protect us. Make Your face shine and smile on us. Lift up Your countenance upon us, be gracious to us, show us Your favor, and give us great peace. May we fall in love with You and never fall out of love with You. Bless us with the desire to have and work on having an ever growing, closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless us to always respect and honor You. God do the same for each member of my family. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Hello there!

Please help me pray for my ex-girlfriend Abby, that God softens her heart and gets rid of resentment. Pray for healing wellbeing and all things work out. I love her deeply. I wish to marry her if it's the will of God.

The last time she texted me, she said she's considering whether or not she wants to continue to be my friend. Since then I haven't heard back from her yet. I want to hear from her before the weekend. I miss her so much!

Pray God to grant her a stable mind and peaceful spirit to have faith in our relationship. Pray that she'll consider me as her boyfriend again. She will continue to commit and communicate with me again. Ask the Lord's will in Jesus Christ name to establish us again.

“The heart of the king is in the hand of the LORD, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes." Proverbs 21:1. I hope that the Lord softens the heart of Abby, and provides her clarity to reconcile with me again for the glory of God.

Also, pray that God renew my heart and soul to love Abby more. Respect and listen to her concerns. God help heal from any trauma and pain I'm going through.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen! Thank you, Lord for the blessings and answering prayers.
Send peace and reconciliation o Lord we pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Dear, friends. Please help me pray for forgiveness and resentment in Abby heart. I was just talking to her and she said she will never come back to me. She will never text me again. Lord, please let Abby forgive me and let go off her resentment towards me. Please soften her heart for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my ex-girlfriend Abby to reconnect again. We're both going through hard times right now. She never wanna talk to me anymore for time being. I pray for the Lord to soften the heart. Forgive me and let go of every resentment. The Bible says in Luke‬ ‭11‬:‭9‬ "So I say to you...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy. Please I come before you again with heavy hearts and I am requesting that my prayers to reconciles with Abby haven't been answered. It's been a month long since I've not heard from her. Since she expressed the need for time and space to consider...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and kindness. Please I request your favor in my relationship with Abby. As mentioned in the Luke 11:9 Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For...
Replies
Views
I would like to invite you to pray with me for my ex-girlfriend’s healing of heart, soul, mind, and spirit. There are many hurtful things I did to her that I have become very deeply convicted of and that I regret. I came before the Lord and confessed my sins, and I believe that He has forgiven...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom