Evil Thoughts And Bad Habits

  • Thread starter Thread starter arunkumar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arunkumar

Guest
I have PG(###) semester exams from August 1st onwards and I have to complete 12 papers. So please pray for me to get concentrate on my studies and write the exams well. Also pray for me to get rid of evil thoughts and bad habits as I am facing this problem for the past ### years. I am not able to concentrate on any of work or studies. Pray for me to get rid of this evil thoughts and fill with God's grace, wisdom, and knowledge.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for brother ###...Forgive his sins, save him and lead him into salvation father...Bless him with good knowledge and wisdom to write his exams well...Control his mind and release him from the binds of the evil in Jesus Name....AMEN!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
Lord grant this ### peace and ability through you being in tune with your will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
635
Please pray for my brother ### & cousin brother ### as they are in bondage of bad habits like smoking and drinking. I am much worried about their health & also want them to turn to God and surrender their life to Jesus. Also pray for their salvation.
Replies
8
Views
160
Some of the people around me have very concerning habits due to many of them being extremely demonized and having mental, emotional and behavioral issues. I'm very worried about unintentionally adopting the negative habits they have. Please pray that I would not. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom