Evil Spirit

Please pray for my ###. He is addicted to Television, if some times the TV doesn't work, he acts like a drug addict.
I always tell him to watch some Christian channels after watching your favorite shows, He doesn't listen, he yells at me and re-watches the shows.
Please pray that the bad spirit leaves my ### and home.
Lord we pray that any evil must FLEE to the desert, may it binded and placed in CHAINS. We deal father with the blood of Jesus. We ask that angels fight for him. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
148
I'm very much desperated due to the mishappening of the situation with me.Some witchcraft people are working behind me ,so whenever I withdraw salary from the bank and counter itself I'm counting the money. Received Amount is same but as I reach home and check the amount money becomes less.I...
Replies
11
Views
127
I have been in a spiritual warfare for many years tormented by different spirits inside of me. There is one choking my breath talking inside of me blocking my opportunities, causing all sorts of troubles in my life. Please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom