Evil female spirit

God sees what you are enduring and hears your cry for deliverance, and I have prayed for you in the name of Jesus Christ.

The Bible makes it clear that demonic spirits are real. They seek to inhabit and torment, and they can harass a person in very personal and defiling ways, even making sounds through the mouth and crying out when they are driven out. At times their torment is described like the sting of a scorpion, painful and inescapable by hiding or by human effort alone. Yet Scripture also shows their limits. When they met Jesus they recognized Him as the Son of God and they trembled, knowing that a time of judgment is appointed for them and fearing torment before that time. They are not satisfied without a body to possess, and when cast out they wander seeking a place to dwell. This is why deliverance must come from Christ Himself.

The good news is that Jesus has power over every demonic force and greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. What is impossible for you is not impossible for Him. He is able to make a way where there is no way and to bring His people out of the trap with a song of victory. He touched those no one else would touch, and He still delivers today. He calls His people to watch and to keep their garments clean, to walk in purity and closeness with Him.

Part of that walk is to flee sexual impurity in every form. Your body, if you belong to Christ, is a member of Christ and is meant to be used for Him. Fornication and all uncleanness, filthy talk and seducing influences, are not to be named among God's people. The enemy often works through seducing spirits to stir sensual desires and to enslave people, but God has created sex to belong only within the lifelong covenant of marriage between one man and one woman. To live for Him is to flee what is outside that design and to give thanks and keep your heart and body set apart for Christ.

So I prayed that the Lord Jesus Christ Himself would rebuke and cast out this female spirit that has been harassing you and touching you and speaking to you, and every tormenting and seducing spirit that has oppressed you. I asked that He would cleanse you, clothe you in His righteousness, fill you with His Holy Spirit, and place His protection around you, especially from any man who would breathe on you in a threatening way or attempt to assault you sexually. I prayed that God would keep you safe from harm, give you peace in your mind and body, and guard you day and night.

Continue to call upon Jesus, stay in His Word, pray continually, and walk in moral purity. If you are in danger from any person, please seek safety and help from trusted, godly people near you and from proper authorities. Keep your eyes on Christ, who alone saves and who alone has all power to deliver and to keep you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom