Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please give me the ability to know the truth about everything that comes to my sight In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
11
Views
142
Everything is fine I go to work on time no worries I get what I need done in secret greatlyyy in everyarea. My job is secure safe my home life my pets my family our pets we have normal healthy home lives. Life in I get the hottest boyfriend Go move in with greatly I have my uncommon favor...
Replies
5
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom