Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I pour my heart out to you and ask the prayer warriors to pray for and with me.

I am sorry for my sins, anger, pride, judgement, selfishness and any more known to you that I cannot remember, I repent and ask your forgiveness, amen.

I have a nasty room mate who steals, lies and is unkind and obstructive, I pray that he moves on.

I am facing a bleak Christmas with no money, no relatives and no heating, please pray for me.

I am sad about a broken friendship and would like to send a healing letter, please help me.

Please pray for me, that despite poverty, I can find food and look after myself, and that I will be in less pain from disability. Please guide and care for me Lord, Good Shepherd.

Please pray that I will be protected from my bullying room mate and another person who is hurting me.

I pray no backlash from asking that these people stop hurting me.

I pray forgiveness, peace and reconciliation.

In Jesus' Name, amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please give me the ability to know the truth about everything that comes to my sight In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
11
Views
142
Everything is fine I go to work on time no worries I get what I need done in secret greatlyyy in everyarea. My job is secure safe my home life my pets my family our pets we have normal healthy home lives. Life in I get the hottest boyfriend Go move in with greatly I have my uncommon favor...
Replies
5
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom