Everything Went Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
I prayed for my ex ### back so much it didn't work..he's talking to someone else...God didn't answer my prayers I even believed and everything
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Prayers are with you. lots and lots of Prayers and Time!!! I will ask God to Heal you and your husband. Prayers for a new beginning! God Bless you with lots of patience.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything went wrong last Friday for me when I was trying to copy and fax all of my documents. It was horrible and a real mess too. I am going to now mail everything overnight express mail today at the post office and I pray for great success and especially great favor with my case manager...
Replies
10
Views
532
I was too busy worrying about others, so I neglected myself.
Replies
6
Views
231
Aking that God heals ### after ### surgery went wrong.
Replies
7
Views
641
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom