Everyone "needs" something from me. That everyone ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Everyone "needs" something from me. That everyone leave me alone so I can live my own life, not have others drain my time, and be a puppet for them.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus. Please help me somehow learn to sew. I could’ve learned last year, but procrastination was happening and I don’t wanna say why please let me learn this month to sew and be able to have some puppets made by the end of the year in several more next year and be able to film them...
Replies
10
Views
128
Dear Lord Jesus, My dad doesn’t wanna talk about ideas and goals. He just wants me to do what he thinks is best for me. He wants me to be a zookeeper, but doesn’t ever regard how they treat me, what position I am that fits me best, and even ignores safety standards. I wanna go on offsites and...
Replies
10
Views
263
Dear Lord Jesus, Please get my parents to help understand me and help work with me so I can get my puppet gig going. Despite the numerous failures from the past and abuse that I suffered at the Zoo, my parents still want me to be a zookeeper, have some humiliating lonely job and ignore what I...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom