Everyone is going to get jealous of ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Everyone is going to get jealous of me. Please help me to handle it in a wise and humble manner. Help me to make the right decision regarding schools and the people I let in. Give me wisdom and discernment on what to do.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
146
🙏❤️ Dear God, I come before you today to humbly ask that you please keep me protected from any kind of jealousy. Distance me from all the hate and envy that I may be around. Expose anyone and anything that isn't genuine or wishing me good. If I am around negativity please remove me...
Replies
10
Views
4K
Sometimes it is hard for me to describe the internal problems I feel. Satan probably attacks me because I have some weak spots, of hurt in me. I have problems with jealousy and envy. There is good reason for this. My whole life I've been on the bottom. I see people doing things that just...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,925
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom