Everyone I ask you to pray that I surrender ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman1001

Humble Prayer Partner
Everyone I ask you to pray that I surrender myself 100% to God, and that I don't care if anyone knows it, and that I have strength to overcome all temptation thrown at me, and that I stop relying on technology or anything similar, I know I am asking a lot, but I thank you for your prayers, Shalom and God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
168
Dear heavenly Abba, I really do not know what to do, 1. my brother has been coughing for several years and getting worse, he is not talking to us, his siblings, he has been keeping all past hurts and wrongdoings and does not know how to let go or forgive or whatever needs to be done. his son or...
Replies
12
Views
153
I need a financial miracle. Today. God knows the need and it's large. I am writing this as a way of surrendering the problem to him to fix because there is no way I can. Please pray. Life and death situation. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom