Every all blemishes all pale skin pigmentation ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Every all blemishes all pale skin pigmentation ###'s leave my skin face permanently permanently right now never ever return ever in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I will pray for your skin. But we (our company) offer cosmetic cream Sandal (day) and Feiza (night cream), which deal with blemishes and pigmentation on the skin. Our clients in ### are very satisfied. If you decide, you can write us a personal message. God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lorr touch my whole entire face skin now in jesus name lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard...
Replies
6
Views
120
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits splits absolutely all every skin puckering all every raised bits red bits absolutely all every single lumbs bumbs lumby...
Replies
10
Views
191
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom