Evening in the name of JESUS Please ...

Arnos

Disciple of Prayer
Evening in the name of JESUS
Please pray for my healing
Prayer for my protection among evil spirits
Prayer for financial breakthrough
Prayer for business
Prayer for my marriage
Prayer for my mother's healing and deliverance
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother had a stroke a few months ago, she still can't use her right arm and leg, and my sister died due to cancer 3 days ago. I'm thinking I got the same problem with cancer, because I can feel in my body what my organs are doing to my body, and I'm also struggling financially. I need prayer...
Replies
12
Views
292
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
126
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom