We join together with you in lifting up this dear sister in Christ who is headed to the emergency room in great pain, and we bring her before the throne of grace in Jesus' name.
We are so thankful you called upon the name of Jesus, for it is through Him alone that we have access to the Father and it is by His name we are saved and healed. We stand on the promise that Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit. Psalm 34:18 and that He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
We take comfort that our God is still Yahweh who heals us. Exodus 15:26 and His desire is to bring restoration, for He says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17
Let us pray together.
Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this precious sister to Your mercy and care. Lord, You see her pain and You know her distress as she makes her way to the ER. We ask that You lay Your healing hand upon her and grant her relief from this great pain. Please calm her heart and remove all fear, and let Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray for wisdom, skill, and compassion for every doctor, nurse, and staff member who will attend to her, that You would guide their hands and minds to accurately discern the cause of her pain and to provide the right treatment. We ask for a complete and swift healing according to Your will, and we pray that even in this trial she would feel Your presence very near. We also pray for comfort for those who love her and are waiting and worrying. May this time draw her even closer to You and be a testimony of Your goodness and healing power. We ask all these things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Healer, Amen.
We encourage you to continue to trust in the Lord with all your heart and to keep casting your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 Do not be afraid, for He has promised Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 We will continue to hold her up in prayer and we trust God to bring healing and comfort. Please keep us updated so we can continue to pray.