Enough Money For My New Course.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cindy

Guest
GOD,

please pray that I have enough money to pay for my new course. Amen.
 
Grant this request O Lord Jesus Christ, so that ### can take her course and peace. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband be safe as he travels to pick up our car that is being worked on. Please let the repairs have been done properly and the car be driveable and no problems and that he have enough money for the repairs and it not be more than he was quoted. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
158
hi Papa God, first of all i am very sorry about the thing u already know that im talking about huhu i hope u forgive me and still passed me to this course and i wilk promise not to repeat that same mistake huhu, i promise that it will be my first and last, please hear me Papa God : ( please...
Replies
10
Views
134
I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom