Energy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I feel that I have little energy at the minute.
Replies
13
Views
98
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
150
No ### ENERGY VAMPIRES TODAY. Lord protect me from people and events who would take my TIME, ENERGY, DIGNITY or MONEY in Jesus name. Protect me from people who some name TROLLS. Enjoying making mess, and confusion, controlling or manipulating people. Including my brother and the majority of my...
Replies
10
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom