Enemies at the work place making ### not to get promotion

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
AMen
 
In the name of
Dear man of God, I am ### - from ###. pray for me. I have enemies at work place and they are blocking promotion for me
In the name of Jesus, you will have the victory. You are covered with the blood of Jesus no weapons form against you will prosper. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
189
My prayer request, I’m requesting that you stand in agreement with me in prayer, it’s going on my 6th year being at my current job. Since I’ve been at this place it seems as if things have just been happening to make me wonder am I out of alignment am I in the wrong place so much opposition, so...
Replies
7
Views
124
Pray for me that I get promotion at work as I deserve, because my colleagues have been promoted. Almighty God I pray that this happen to me, AMEN
Replies
6
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom