End it already

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your cry for God to end the pain of abusive relationships and to surround you with His care when you feel completely alone has not fallen on deaf ears—He hears every word, and we’ve asked Him to move with His mighty love on your behalf.

If the Lord has already begun to answer—if you’ve sensed His protection, His comfort, or even a small shift in your heart—please share it with us so we can rejoice together. If the burden still feels heavy and the loneliness remains, don’t hesitate to post your request again. We’ll keep standing with you, lifting your name before the Father until His peace and healing break through.

May He wrap you in His presence, remind you that you are never truly alone, and lead you into safety and restoration. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Articles now I have loose my faith already for atheism because of your constant force, now are you happy with it with your false accusation and maligned in which this reflected very poorly in your language as well as moving your agenda by force and there is no love in between quoting bible verse...
Replies
11
Views
143
I’m not as strong . I hate my life. My faith has brought a lot of pain . Persecution from family and old friends. They hate me. They don’t hate the other fake so called Christians. I’m starting to hate that God isn’t here for me. I’m done to my last dollar ! This job is playin games with me...
Replies
9
Views
126
I wanna leave this earth. I’m constantly bullied and persecuted by my family and community of ### . The hometown I grew up in. I’m a cast out . Life will be better without me. It’s an ungodly people who hate me and resent me. And I’m Im ugly to them. They love the outward appearances. My brother...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom