Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackie

Guest
my prayer request is that I find a permanent job---I have a couple of interviews coming up soon. Not only do I need a good job, I need a good job with benefits. I have also been having some health issues; I am better, but I need security in my life. I need a good job and I need to be able to keep working. I am age ### I have just recently gotten on my feet from being homeless; I couldn't bear to go through that again... so please, I need your prayers.....thank you.
 
Dear Lord. we lift up our sister ### up toward You tonight. That You may bless her and help her and support her. Give her this permanent job and do not hold back Your blessings upon her life. Let her know that You are there and care for her and love her. Thank You for what You have already done in our live, let us never forget it!! We pray for the job and for financial security in ###'s life. Amen!
 
With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." (Mark 10:27)

Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord, please sustain ###'s spirit as she searches for new and meaningful work. You have blessed her with a much healthier body and a keen mind for which she is grateful. We ask that You open ###'s path as she seeks employment that will allow her to support her family and herself while serving others and Your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
194
Prayer warriors Please Pray I need a good Praying Job. I need a God ordained job so I can support myself. I only rely on my heavenly father, Lord you have seen the struggles. Please Lord I need to pay rent, utilities, food, cell phone, gas etc. Please Pray for me Thank you ###, ###
Replies
10
Views
148
Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom