Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pathomas

Guest
I pray that ### will find a job this week so that he can have his own money and will be able to pay his fines but mostly so that he can start to feel good about himself.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you for ###:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord praying for ### to get his job to improve his self-esteem. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
200
Please pray for more work and employment opportunities for ### and I. ### has an evangelist ministry which he has to fund himself, so we pay our way for any mission trips.
Replies
6
Views
98
Dear Lord Jesus, Please understand a few things I’m not here to win spotlight and hog glory and become a big superstar cause I know the cost of pain can be very negative when used in the wrong way people commit suicide or do drugs. I don’t wanna do that. On the other hand, I’m a very lonely HD...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom