Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1367

Guest
God's direction in finding employment.
 
Dear God, help ### find a job. Amen
 
Lord we pray that direction is being sent from you above for this employment situation. In Jesus name we pray for help. Amen.
 
God is in control just ask him and He will provide the job he wants you to be in.
 
Gosh...this kind of stuff is so important. I say the same thing, every day. I will gladly help with your mission!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
153
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
200
I got laid off last May ### from a job I was working for ### years, and I'm losing hope... 🥺 Please pray for me, that I get a better employment very soon. Please pray that my family's finances will be more stable and even better. May God's graces and blessings abound so we can continue to share...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom