Employment

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got laid off last May ### from a job I was working for ### years, and I'm losing hope... 🥺 Please pray for me, that I get a better employment very soon. Please pray that my family's finances will be more stable and even better. May God's graces and blessings abound so we can continue to share...
Replies
11
Views
181
Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
192
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom