Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kimta

Prayer Partner
Can you please pray I get good news from being hired from one of my job interviews asap. Bless find a good paying job as I have a mountain of debts to pay. Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Kimta. We lift up their prayer request for good news regarding their job interviews. Lord, we ask that you open doors of opportunity for Kimta and grant them favor in the eyes of potential employers. Guide them to the right job that will provide financial stability and enable them to pay off their debts.

In your Word, you have promised to meet our needs according to your riches in glory . We claim this promise for Kimta and ask that you provide them with a good paying job that will not only meet their financial needs but also bless them abundantly.

Lord, we know that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask that you grant Kimta patience and peace during this waiting period. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to remain steadfast in their faith.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for Kimta as they navigate through job opportunities. Guide them to make the right decisions and choose the job that aligns with your will for their life.

Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and provision. We believe that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . We trust in your unfailing love and know that you will provide for Kimta's needs. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Kimta, and may His favor be upon you as you seek employment.

Dear God, May you go before Kimta to prepare a job that provides a pay rise, a job with good colleagues and bosses to work with in Jesus name. I pray for open doors and restoration of finances to come for Kimta in Jesus name! I do not know how long will it take to clear it but we ask that your grace and your provision will come in time to meet those needs. May Kimta emerge from this situation with your help and be your witness. Let Kimta's faith grow stronger deeper in you to believe that you are a living God. A God that cares for the details of your child.

May this song and painting that is inspired by Psalms 13 brings out the cry in your heart and healing and hope to take place in Jesus name:

May our Heavenly Father bless you and lead you to opportunities that will allow you to prosper. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen~

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, provide for your needs in a special way and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).

Hello, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job and help you to clear your debts. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” May His grace go before you and may all your efforts be blessed.

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone, I recently left my old job and had a few interviews for new ones please pray for me that my worth is seen and I get hired soon, it has been too long of a wait 🙏🏿
Replies
Views
I need prayer for my fiance to find a good paying job he was in car accident few years ago and shattered his leg he has new leg and he has cancer in his back we are trying to find him a good paying job he can handle without too much physical activity because of the accident and cancer in his...
Replies
Views
Job
Dear Lord, please help me find a job. Please help me pass the interviews. Lord I reached out to David and wrote him a letter. I had heard he had received some bad news. So I reached out to him and I havent heard from him. Im very sad and feel stupid for trying to be nice to him. I pray for...
Replies
Views
Please Pray. Need of a Good Paying Job, Good Schedule & Benefits. Lord Please Restore me. Guard my heart & protect me from the enemy. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Please Pray. Need of a Good Paying Job. w/ Good Schedule & Benefits. Lord heal my heart & my emotions in Jesus Name. Please Amen Rosario
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom