Employment challenges

Please help me God please help me today at work please help me change and overcome my anxiety and alcohol addiction and help me be better 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus Christ please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my co-workers and my customers. I need to have a cyst in my spine drained so I can stand and walk without pain. I had to take time off of work and I'm afraid of losing my job. I'm sorry please help me get my work done...
Replies
10
Views
362
Please pray for the challenges I'm facing at work...my name is ### and working at ###.
Replies
7
Views
337
Dear Jesus Christ please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my customers. I can barely walk and stand because of a cyst in my spine. Please help my doctors drain the cyst and God please remove the pain from my back and legs 🙏 please help me get my work done correctly and on time...
Replies
10
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom