Employment And Reunited With My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

73bermuda

Disciple of Prayer
In July 2013 I was terminated from employment. A coworker was a bully towards me. He was physically and mentally abusive. He stole from the company's convenience store and borrowed money from guests without paying them back. I bought him meals.

My two daughters think I am a loser.

Please Jesus I need a job.

###
 
God, I pray protection of Your beloved. Guard their heart & mind. Holy Spirit, bring them closer daily to Jesus as Lord of all. Jesus, heal their heart & let them know You & see themselves as You see them - beloved, precious, saved, whole, adopted, God's child & and heir to His kingdom...."so Loved" Jn 3:16. In Jesus name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be able to get the help I have never offered and to be reunited with my family. Pray for my girlfriend's health and our financial difficulties. God saved me now I just need Him to show me what He wants me to do.
Replies
5
Views
216
Law enforcement is involved in my stalking and harassment, so is my landlord, family members, former fake friends, ex boyfriends who kill kids and it never stops. I don't belong in this world, I'm not welcome or wanted here, I want my dog back and I want to go home.
Replies
8
Views
174
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom