Empathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please let people have more empathy; encountered horrible scenario already this morning in which ###'s bus driver never came and school (###/### dept) very rude to me and uncaring...it's not just this situation...it's life in general, please let people have empathy...there is nothing but apathy in this world it seems. Also, please don't let anyone retaliate against ### because I complained about it. We waited in the rain and were soaked/I fell because of their ignorance and I am not happy about it. What a horrible start to the week...please, I pray it gets better. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Maybe this happened and God is using you to have a voice for others who didn't step up. I hope something positive comes of it and God rewards you for the lives blessed because of it!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 25:44 : “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ A Prayer for Compassion and Recognition our prayer: Heavenly Father, Your...
Replies
9
Views
35
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
120
The legal representative of the rented apartment and their team do not understand... Please pray for them in Jesus' name, so that they can understand what it means to experience an electric shock and then have skin issues, followed by having to shower at the hotel for two months. This is what...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom