Emotionally abusive relationship

The man I live with has emotionally abused me for about 2 years.
I am going crazy and often think of ending my life because it would be better.
My family situation is bad and I am not sure I can hold on for too much longer.
I hate my life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have a very abusive husband . I cant leave cause I have mo where to go and I would lose everything I have. Im praying God would intervene immediately and remove him from my home. I know that nothing is impossible with god and he said ask anything in Jesus name and he will...
Replies
12
Views
433
I can’t focus. I’m being cursed by witches and evil things. I’m a known person in the small city I live in. People are using my past against me. Persecuting me for my faith. All the people and goons in the neighborhood. They know I’m ### little brother! My dad doesn’t forgive me and is cruel and...
Replies
6
Views
110
Please pray for ###, my sister, who is in an abusive relationship.
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom