Emotional Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharpie

Guest
Please pray for ###. His wife is ending his 17 year marriage because of emotional abuse, control and manipulation. He is devastated and is not accepting it. Please pray that God will give him peace and show him that he needs to seek God's guidance and love. Please pray that God will take away ###'s need to control others through suicide threats and manipulation. Please pray that God will give ### peace. Thank you.
 
Father I come before you on behalf of ###. Lord I pray that you would touch him and bring him to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would create a him a clean heart and renew a right spirit within him. I pray that you would break every stronghold over his life. I pray that you would deliver him of rage and anger and manipulation. Father I pray that you will show him that love is patient and kind and long-suffering. Love doesn't hurt. Teach him how to love Lord I pray. Give him a meek and humble spirit and grant him peace. Help them to accept the changes that are going on in his life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, may you change ###'s heart and may he love his wife as Christ loves the church. I pray for restoration of this marriage in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Heavenly Father:

### needs You. I pray that You bring his mind to a place where he will be able to connect to You. Help him to recognize his selfishness and humbly submit to Your leading. Break the bonds of negativism that have plagued his thoughts over these years and bring relief to his troubled soul. Touch him and wake him up out of the stupor of the manipulation game that he plays, because this will not bring to him the true joy of salvation. Deliver him Lord from Satan's claw and set his soul free. Cover this situation with Your blood. Amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual/emotional separation from my father (deceased last year - sadness...) Spiritual/emotional separation from my brother (sadness to) because my brother is probably narcissist. It hurts. Please pray that i will be wise and overcome this Jezebel and whatever spirit operates through him. I...
Replies
12
Views
129
YOU ARE WORTHY I THANK YOU LORD IN ADVANCE THAT I HAVE FAVOR WITH THE CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, REGARDING MY HUSBAND'S EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, ABUSIVE, CRUEL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS MYSELF IN JESUS NAME. I THANK YOU LORD IN ADVANCE I AM ABLE TO STATE EVERY FACT REGARDING HIS BEHAVIOUR...
Replies
9
Views
153
Pray for me and my two daughters. ###, ### and ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. ###’s alive but has chosen an alternative lifestyle. I believe he’s using drugs. I was devastated. I drank too much alcohol. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom