Emmanuel, Please pray for my spiritual

Sharpegrove

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel,
Please pray for my spiritual breakthrough, for my financial breakthrough I am covered in debt. loans everywhere.
God Bless
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of us. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Please pray The LORD may bring grace and protection to my being. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
177
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom