EMMANUEL please help still praying for ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Emmanuel, please pray for me I have pain in my right breast, back ache, ulcers, chronic headache every day.
Replies
6
Views
501
Emmanuel Please 🙏🙏🙏 pray for me synagogue church of nations I am pregnant below ### months I woke up this morning and I was bleeding after coming from the hospital just now the doctor said my baby is no longer moving please pray for me I want my baby to breath back in the mighty name of the God...
Replies
11
Views
608
Dear lord, please help my husband's job application at ### & bless him to get this job. Please pray & guide interviewers to select him for job.
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom