Emmanuel!!! My name is Mr ### ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Emmanuel, my name is Mr ### ###, I am from ### but lives in ###. My prayer request is for God to take control of the affairs of my business secondly my elder brother ### ### who is in the ### of ### who is in a bad situation now regarding his medical line, God should also take control all that...
Replies
8
Views
388
Emmanuel good with us…my name is ### ### I come from ### please I wish to request prayer for divine breakthrough in getting my admissions for school and a visa to travel, prayers for my baby’s father his name is ### ### we are not in good terms and he has not been taking care of us, prayer for...
Replies
8
Views
565
My name is Mr ### ### ### I want you help me in prayers I want a very close relationship with God this month and beyond, I also want to pray for me that I go back to ### that God will give me contract before this month runs out in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom