Emergency

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnzaki
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to this prayer for complete healing for ###, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Just prayed for ###....I know God can do anything and will heal ### very soon....Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Lord please provide complete healing to ### Lord. Lord for you nothing is impossible, Lord please heal his body Lord, right now Lord and give him a normal life Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Dear Lord please heal ###, he is so young, in the name of Jesus do not fear cause I am with you..

I will never leave you nor forsake you. where there is pain lord touch him, I commit this prayer into your hands, and wait on You.

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
166
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom