Emergency Urgent Fistula access Operation

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in the gap for you during this critical time. Our prayers have been lifted up for your surgery, asking our Heavenly Father to guide the hands of every doctor, nurse, and medical professional involved—especially those you mentioned by name. We prayed for precision, peace, and protection over the procedure, trusting God to minimize complications and bring healing to your fistula access. We also asked Him to soften the hearts of your family, that they would draw near to you in love and support, making you a priority as you recover.

Now, we would love to hear how God has moved. If your surgery went well and you are on the path to recovery, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If your family has shown you the love and care you longed for, we want to celebrate that victory with you as well. On the other hand, if things did not go as hoped, or if you still feel alone in this journey, please do not hesitate to post again. We are here to continue praying with you, lifting up every concern and trusting God to work all things together for your good.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, strength, and presence as you heal. May He restore your body and mend the relationships that matter most to you. We will keep praying, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old ### access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
12
Views
207
Menchie T.### Dear Lord God Jesus Good Evening My dialysis access in my groin is very painful and is about to become infected. I would like to have it transferred to a graft dialysis access surgery in my armpit as soon as possible. I want to reach my birthday on June 10.### please please...
Replies
7
Views
284
Menchie Tayag Urfilla Dear Lord God Jesus Good Afternoon My dialysis access in my groin is very painful and is about to become infected. I would like to have it transferred to a graft dialysis access surgery in my armpit as soon as possible. I want to reach my birthday on June 10.2026...
Replies
5
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom