Elijah ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter christykay1976
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christykay1976

Guest
PLEASE PRAY ### ### GETS PRIMARY CUSTODY OF HER SON ### ###.
 
Lord we ask that You have Your way Lord we ask that You allow this request if it is the best for this child...Touch this situation and have Your way in Jesus name...bring healing to this family Lord in Jesus name...
 




FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.


LORD, YOU HAVE HEARD THE DESIRE OF THE HUMBLE; YOU WILL PREPARE THEIR HEART; YOU WILL CAUSE YOUR EAR TO HEAR, TO DO JUSTICE TO THE FATHERLESS AND THE OPPRESSED, THAT THE MAN OF THE EARTH MAY OPPRESS NO MORE.
Psalm 22:24; Psalm 10:17, 18


iN HIS POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying for her to find a facility that will take her and my granddaughter together so she can continue her sobriety journey I'm praying she finds something in the coming week because my granddaughter will be ### this month and will start school this month I have temporary custody of her but...
Replies
17
Views
271
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
7
Views
130
The courts did not care about me or my children's safety. The judge granted legal joint custody with me as primary parent of residence. My children do not want to go back. I feel like God has abandoned me and my children. I really just wanted to get away from this man. I was belittled and torn...
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom