Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to keep my elderly father, healthy. He is currently complaining of ear pain. At ### years old he has multiple medical conditions. I believe I’ve talked him into going to urgent care now. Please pray that it is nothing major. It will be taken care of...
Replies
9
Views
193
In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will for my father & brother to receive the help needed to complete the overwhelming amount of paperwork/applications for my brothers medical care. ### year old dad doing his best to care for my ### year old brother for over a year now. Brother suffered ###...
Replies
13
Views
257
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom