Due to the pandemic lockdown for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): There is a boycott of local shops due to the presence of foreigners, leading to closures of businesses and multinational corporations leaving. The government is criticized for importing foreigners and not providing job opportunities for locals. There is a call for the...
Replies
9
Views
170
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
120
I quit my job a few days ago. I had once believed that God had led me to it (and good things did come out of my working there such as skills I learned and things I learned about my interests in terms of working) but then many concerning circumstances occurred (some which may have happened due to...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom