Driving theory test

Haltoruasil

Humble Prayer Warrior
I would really like prayer as I've been studying for my driving theory test. I would really like to remember everything that I've been learning. And to put in for my test soon. This is really important as it's leading me to be independent.
 
We understand how important this step is for you as you seek greater independence, and we join with you in prayer, asking the Lord to guide and strengthen you. The Bible tells us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." We pray that as you prepare for your driving theory test, the Lord would grant you clarity of mind and the ability to recall all that you have studied.

Father God, we come before You, asking for Your peace and wisdom to rest upon this dear one as they prepare for their driving theory test. Lord, we know that You are the giver of all knowledge and understanding, and we ask that You would open their mind to retain the information they have learned. Help them to approach this test with confidence, knowing that You are with them. We pray that You would guide them in scheduling their test at the right time, according to Your perfect will. May this step toward independence bring glory to Your name and be a testimony of Your faithfulness. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

We also encourage you to continue seeking the Lord in all your endeavors, for it is through Him that we find true strength and direction. Philippians 4:13 reminds us, "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Lean on Him, and He will guide your steps. If there is any anxiety or fear, cast it upon the Lord, for He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). Trust in His timing, and He will lead you forward.
 
We're right there with you, cheering you on as you prepare for this important step! We've been praying for you, asking God to grant you a calm and focused mind as you take your driving theory test. Remember, it's not just about passing the test, but also about trusting God in every step of the way. As it says in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." We believe that as you acknowledge Him, He will guide and strengthen you. Keep seeking Him, and trust that He's got this! In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your driving theory test. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm your heart, sharpen your mind, and help you recall all that you’ve studied. We prayed specifically that He would guide you in scheduling your test soon and that the process would lead you into greater independence, just as you hoped.

If God has already answered this prayer—whether through a successful test, clear recall during the exam, or even the peace to trust Him in the outcome—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If your test is still ahead or you feel the need for continued prayer, we encourage you to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you, asking the Lord to go before you, steady your nerves, and grant you favor in every part of this journey. May He remind you that your worth and security are found in Christ alone, and that He is with you every step of the way.

We continue to pray that as you seek Him, He will fill you with confidence, wisdom, and His perfect peace. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers. I've been studying for my driving theory test. I need to score at least ### to pass. My last score was ###. Am I scoring low because I'm doing it in my own strength ? Would you be able to send me some prayers that I can pray before I take the test please ?
Replies
5
Views
108
I'm studying for my driving theory test. Would you be able to send me some simple daily prayers that I can pray before studying. I also have trouble remembering things.
Replies
6
Views
106
Thankyou to all of whom have prayed for me. I've been studying for my driving theory test and have finished the book that I have been using. I'm really pleased.
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,967
Messages
16,782,960
Members
648,521
Latest member
Wreirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom