Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taegselemia

Humble Prayer Partner
Please also pray for ###'s eyes. She has had counselling at church, but they are quite busy, so please pray for her sleep and the problems she has with that. ### keeps seeing in her mind the two people that she sees for counselling, so please pray that they have time to pray for her. Thank you so much for your continued prayers. We really appreciate it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that your daughter will have someone to pray for her. Father I also pray that you will deliver your daughter from the problems that she has. Lastly Father I pray that you will bless this family. In Jesus' Name Amen.
 
Thank You, Abba Father, for healing her in every way, by the deep wounds of Jesus, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 The Bible, Lk 24:45 📖 Messages from Pulpit, Rom 10:17 Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel Isa 11:2 Visions & Dreams... LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John...
Replies
11
Views
54
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I am a Christian and believe in Jesus. I would like to clarify that I do not consume secular media with sexual content. I also do not engage in sexual activity or desire it whilst awake. There is no specific related sin (or generational sin) that requires...
Replies
11
Views
63
🧎🏽‍♂️Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 The Bible, Lk 24:45 📖 Messages from Pulpit, Rom 10:17 Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel Isa 11:2 Visions & Dreams... LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John...
Replies
12
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom